Storm Drain Replacement
Camp Pendleton, CA
- Completed: October 2016
- Project Owner: NAVFAC Southwest, Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base
- Project Type: Grading-Sitework-Civil
- Value: $90,308.00
About this Project
- Demolition included removal of existing asphalt (road), rip rap, a portion of an existing concrete swale, and existing sidewalks and curbs.
- Installed new 18” RCP across road.
- Provided new head walls and rip rap.
- Replaced asphalt road and re-striped
- Reconstructed sidewalks and curbs
Fort Barry Balloon Hanger Stabilization
The steel structure received new epoxy protective coating, new roofing, exterior siding and electrical.
Turf Replacement at Recce Point Club
Design-Build Project, removed existing sod field while protecting the existing running track and removed 8,000 cubic yards of existing soil and sod.