Woodward Road Repair Sinkholes by Pad 602 Culvert
Naval Base Point Loma
- Completed: January 2020
- Project Owner: NAVFAC Southwest, Naval Base, Point Loma
- Project Type: Grading-Sitework-Civil
- Value: $276,191.00
About this Project
- Design/Build Project
- Demolished existing headwall and k-rail.
- Excavated soil/sediment buildup to existing flow line (250 Cubic Yards)
- Constructed new headwall with wing walls.
- Installed concrete pad at upstream culvert.
- Installed riprap at downstream culvert.
- Installed bollards with galvanized cable on each side of headwall.
- Filled existing sinkholes and regraded slopes.
- Gabion baskets were provided for permanent erosion.
- Steam-cured PVC lining was provided inside two 30” diameter culverts.
Fort Barry Balloon Hanger Stabilization
The steel structure received new epoxy protective coating, new roofing, exterior siding and electrical.
Turf Replacement at Recce Point Club
Design-Build Project, removed existing sod field while protecting the existing running track and removed 8,000 cubic yards of existing soil and sod.